Silent Soul Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Soul Forum

Fan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SamCrawler

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Scheduled to be released on November 21st 2008 (well, in America at least) the movie's release date has been pushed to July 17th 2009 due to the big success of "Batman; the Dark Knight". Warner Bros decided that one hit this year was enough and that it was better to release Harry Potter next year.

Instead of "Harry Potter", "Twilight" (starring Robert Pattinson who played Cedric Diggory in "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" as Edward Cullen) will be released on November 21st thus being released about 3 weeks earlier than it was supposed to (December 12th, 2008)

Or something along those lines =)

What do you think about this?

I think that this move is very good for "Twilight" as it will not have to compete against the release of Harry Potter a month before. However, fans may boycott "Twilight" thinking that it's taking HP: Half-blood prince's place. Although I've never really heard of "Twilight" I think it is much awaited? From the previews I've seen it doesn't seem like much, the book is probably 10 times better, but it could be interesting nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Cymbal
Admin
Cymbal

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:20 am

Hm, I've never heard of Twilight. I'm not even sure if it's going to be released here in Germany. >.> And since I'm not really reading very much, I don't know the book, either. So I have no idea. Razz

And I don't know when HP is going to be released here. I think not even Batman has had its premiere, yet. But maybe I'm just not up to date. ^^°
Back to top Go down
DeeCosta
DeeCosta

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 am

I'm sure Twilight will be released in Germany. A friend of mine told me about the books. There are only some translated yet, but since they're are sold and a lot of my pupils talk about it, I'm sure it will be released. At leat my Frani can't wait for it Smile

I'm really disappointed about HP being rescheduled. I don't think it makes any difference if it's released in November or July. Everybody who wants to see it, will go anyway, and those who aren't interested won't. We've been waiting so long and it's already bad they are going to make two movies from book 7. More time to wait! *cries*
And I think HP is better to watch in winter. The magic world fits better to the dark season, especially since the plot gets more and more dark.

I'm really disappointed the producers think about money first. It's the fans who should be the priority.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/black_mariah0506
Maggy
Admin
Maggy

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:19 am

DeeCosta wrote:

And I think HP is better to watch in winter. The magic world fits better to the dark season, especially since the plot gets more and more dark.

Yepp! I do absolutely agree with that! I can't wait either. Sad I loooove the books and I can't wait to see the movies... It suck's to wait even longer.
It's just as Dee said: People who are interested in it, will watch it anyway and those who aren't won't.
Back to top Go down
https://silent-soul-forum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Soul Forum :: Random spamming :: And action!-
Jump to: